Gas Detection should not be complicated. The Beacon™ 800 is gas Detection simplified.
The Beacon™ 800 is a simplified, versatile, low cost fixed system controller for one to eight points of gas Detection. It is microprocessor controlled and is capable of accepting upto 8 separate 4-20 mA sensor transmitters which can be either 2 or 3 wire. The Beacon™ 800 can be powered by either 24 VDC or 115 VAC. It is simple to operate and comes complete with a wall mount installation kit..
The 2 large digital displays have backlighting and easily identify both the gas type and the gas concentration for all 8 channels simultaneously. The Beacon™ 800 is also housed in a NEMA 4X rated case for a weather tight seal. This case design complies with the new lock out / tag out standard and can be fully secured. An external reset switch allows alarms to be silenced from outside the controller housing. The bottom mounted wiring hubs allow for easy wiring.
With 10 amp rated relays, the Beacon™ 800 can be wired directly to a variety of devices like alarm horns, buzzers, or lights. This eliminates the need for costly external relays from the controller to devices.
RKI offers the industry's widest selection of standard and toxic gas Detection sensors, which can be utilized with the Beacon™ 800, providing gas monitoring protection for almost any application.
- Low cost versatile solution
- Capable of up to 8 separate channels
- Digital display of all 8 channels simultaneously
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 115 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible Alarm with reset button
- Two programmable Alarm levels per channel
- Common alarm and fail relays
- Relay rating 10 amps